Dr. Daniel McGrath is an Associate of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and member of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery.
A graduate of Nova Southern University with a Doctor of Osteopathy degree, he trained in General Surgery at Botsford GeneralHospital before entering into private practice.
Today, Dr. McGrath has dedicated his practice to laser and cosmetic procedures. He has special training in laser skin rejuvenation and laser hair removal technology and has pioneered new cosmetic procedures. Dr. McGrath believes in offering his patients the best and proven technology to assure them optimal results with minimal downtime.
- Diplomate, American Osteopathic Board of Family Practice,
- National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners
- Residency, General Surgery, Botsford General Hospital, Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine, Nova Southeastern University
- Bachelor’s Degree, Florida State University
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Medical Association
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Redding Medical Center, Medical Records Department Chairperson 1994-1996
- Redding medical Center, Executive Committee, 1994
- Shasta Independent Physicians Association, President, 1996-1997
- Medical Director for multiple cosmetic surgery facilities in Southern California